Hey! Travelingmind2anywhere is now glancing on luscious bedroom ideas which many of you might want to check out. These are eye-catching contemporary minimalist bedroom designs I found online literally dropped my jaw. The gradation of contemporary and minimalism is the smooth, clean, simple shapes with trim layouts which are easy to the eyes. Thankfully, most modernized interior styles at present define the classic and modern living by providing rooms with a bold visual statement, but still have that practical approach that we most like.
I am a minimalist, and I like pared-down design elements with rather minimal ornaments. Viewing from a minimalist perspective here are my choices.
1. Rooms with just two color combinations provides a simpler and more relaxing appearance.
2. It doesn’t matter if it is a contemporary minimalist bedroom or not. I personally prefer awning windows installed alongside large picture windows because it allows the maximum amount of light and views of the outdoors compared to other window types. This design not only provides that clean look, but it also offers good ventilation.
Wide and Short..
3. High bed legs with tall footboards are not my favorites, but wide beds with short legs are totally IN! Not that I dislike tall beds I just find those old-fashioned bedsteads too bulky. Often times they make me feel like being swallowed when I lay down. The only exemption is the storage beds because they are practical for providing good space-saving options.
4. For some, a contemporary minimalist bedroom is boring and lifeless. So add something to lift that boring look away! I love Flokati, textured and hand-tufted patterned rugs because it accents well to a wide flaring and vibrantly painted walls. Saxony and plush carpets are just my second option because scrubbing the floor is more convenient for me than maintaining a clean carpet.
5. A contemporary minimalist bedroom is better with pendant lights and concealed fluorescent lights. They are the best atmospheric lighting to enhance the mood of the most private part of the house. And for me, it is a must. Remember, the principle of minimalism is “LESSER THE BETTER.” Can´t argue with that.
Some of the images are not actual photos, but 3D representations. I can’t find the original designers who made these impressive designs but the name of the website that offers interior decoration services are marked with the pictures. I hope you enjoy these awesome dream bedrooms as much as I do. At least, for your next home project, you have the samples to get ideas from. Stay inspired!