I see a lot of people having their own bucket list posted on their Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr. I never did it because I wasn’t sure what are the more important things I should be enlisting on this so-called “PERSONAL BUCKET LIST.” But then, it came to a point that I said to myself “fuck it!” I have a stack of interests and I should set my goals for a change. So, as careful as I could, I warmed up the engine of my brain by drinking 2 bottles of beer and 3 mugs of brewed coffee. Just enough to get the cerebral-gears rolling inside my tough skull. Then I ranked the things that I can achieve within one year or less. I mean, they have to be achievable of course. SO, here we go 🙂 I made mine Lol.
1. First Off, I need to Learn how to swim.
1. I am not old but not getting any younger either, I want an active and exhilarating lifestyle. Being unable to FLOAT surely closed the opportunity for me to experience the fun of water sports or even the simple snorkeling. I remember when i was in High School and a dog swam next to me.. Can you imagine how frustrated I was that a dog was rockin’ it ? While me, I was just right at the shallow area standing and flapping my arms like a BIRD soaked. — AWKWARD
2. Get A New Super Cool Laptop
My laptop is 4 years old and its function is ebbing away. In order for me to continue this writing adventure of finding goodies, I need a spankin’ new laptop to store my pieces of art and expression.
3. Pierce my lip and get tattoos
I am an artist by heart and I appreciate BODY ART! I would love to get inked with a nice Celtic Design Tattoo on my shoulder blades, or on my arm. Like this sample picture here and a silver jewelry on lower lip. Yeah!!
4. Learn To Ride A Bike
Who does not love to see the sunset or sunrise and feel the cool breeze of mother nature while riding a bike? I still don’t find an acceptable reason why I did not learn this when I was a kid.
5. Jumped off a cliff into water
Once I learned how to swim, I can have the guts to jump off a cliff into the water! Whoosh!! This would give that adrenaline rush and sense of relief because it’s like escaping from adversities, dispelling distress or anguish. Denoting increasing urge to break free. A fortunate venture that I am looking forward to 🙂 .
I spent years dribbling down the things I really hanker after and took me hours to pick what I can achieve in a certain period. It seems easy to just list down the things we want in our lives, but admittedly we overlook many factors that ascertain what is easy to accomplish based on our current means. But Hey! It’s a good way to motivate ourselves and find more reasons to enjoy life.